A person with self-confidence generally likes themselves, is willing to take risks to achieve their personal and professional goals, and thinks positively about the future. Someone who lacks self-confidence, however, is less likely to feel that they can achieve their goals, and tends to have a negative perspective about themselves and what they hope to gain in life.
- Make a fearless inventory of what you have to offer
- Ask people to share — in writing — what they appreciate and admire about you
- Step back and remember who you were before this
- Understand how you may have co-created the devastating blow you experienced
- Connect with people who adore you